The meme coin ecosystem has not had a good first half of 2022. During bear markets, meme coins fall the fastest while blue chips fall relatively slower because of utility. However, in the event of a bullish reversal, meme coins pump the hardest. Will Baby Doge make you retire in 2022? Find out in our detailed Baby Doge price prediction.
What is Baby Doge?
Baby Doge is a meme coin developed in June 2021 on Binance Smart Chain. This period was the height of the meme coin run. At that time, Dogecoin was painting massive green candles and making blue-chip token investors hate themselves.
Baby Doge was created by Christian Campisi, who is also the creator of Save Lands and Pawz. The project was created to help dogs that are in need. While the team behind the project remained anonymous, save for the founder, the project has continued to deliver on milestone after milestone.
Over several months, the team donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to several animal charities, including North Shore Animal League ($150,000), FurKids ($20,000), Paws With Cause ($75,000), and Best Friends Animal Society ($100,000), among others.
The project’s most unique feature is a 10% tax on every transaction. 5% of this goes back to existing holders as a reflection, while the other half goes to the liquidity pool.
What is Baby Doge’s Price Prediction for 2022?
Baby Doge is a good coin. Socially speaking, it brings people together for a common cause. However, looking at its technicals, it is clear that it is not different from other coins. The bear market ook its fair toll on it.
From an all-time high price of $0.000000006345, Baby Doge is now -77.4% down, trading at $0.000000001434. The most notable price change came in late January when this asset fell by 54% in just three days.
While many expected it to rebound, this was just the beginning of its descent. Since then it has fallen another 48%.
Will Baby Doge’s Price Crash in 2022?
The bearish case for Baby Doge presents itself more on the technical side than on the fundamental side. Fundamentally, Baby Doge has nothing more to offer. This is because they have already cleared their roadmap and accomplished everything they set out to do.
So this leaves Baby Doge at the mercy of the traders and the holders.
Technically, Baby Doge is trading below the 200 EMA on the Daily chart. This, by itself, presents a problematic scenario. It is evidence of ongoing selling pressure. Baby Doge is trying to break above the 21-day EMA to get a better shot at the 200. If unable to, Baby Doge has just three (not very strong) support zones to fall to before it hits new all-time lows. These supports are at $0.000000001024, $0.000000000771, and $0.000000000494.
Additionally, Baby Doge seems to be painting what seems to be a rising wedge. According to the technical analysis books, a rising wedge has a 68% chance of breaking to the downside and a 32% chance of doing the opposite. Given the market conditions, Baby Doge might be looking at a fall to about $0.
Will Baby Doge’s Price Rally in 2022?
The bullish scenario for Baby Doge shows a not-so-great future. Baby Doge is relying upon fundamentals to get bailed out of almost impending doom. And one of these ways is to burn supply. Please note that Baby Doge rose on the wings of crypto hype in 2021. They had an extremely strong social media marketing team that saw the project’s success. But when you remove the hype, Baby Doge offers so little as an investment option.
Technically, Baby Doge is going down. The bullish alternative is a retest to the 200 EMA, which would put it at $0.000000001916, just a 33% increase. If it manages to break above the 200 EMA, the Baby Doge can test $0.000000003479, $0.000000004351, and finally get back to its all-time high of $0.000000006345 before heading off into the price discovery region.
What Will Be The Average Price of Baby Doge By the End of 2022?
2022 is halfway done. Perhaps analyzing the performance in the last half will help predict the performance in the next half. Going macro for a bit, since the inception of Baby Doge, the asset has been in a huge ascending channel. Ascending channels have higher chances of breaking to the downside, which is exactly what Baby Doge did.
On April 6, 2022, Baby Doge broke downwards and began its descent. However, according to the ascending channel pattern rules, Baby Doge is done selling. Therefore, the market should expect a reversal. But will this come to fruition? Only time will tell. Nevertheless, by the end of 2022, Baby Doge should be trading at $0.000000001024.
Baby Doge Price Predictions By Other Analyst Experts
Now, what do other experts have to say? Let’s have a look at what other industries have to say about BABYDOGE price forecast by end of 2022.
Experts at Coin Codex have a somewhat positive outlook for Baby Doge. While it won’t be spiking up in a major way, it won’t also be crashing down massively. Coin Codex sees a more consolidating asset over the next few months with an average price of $0.0000000018 towards the end of the year.
- July: Minimum $0.000000001434 – $0.000000001916 Maximum
- August: Minimum $0.000000001564 – $0.000000001720 Maximum
- September: Minimum $0.00000000685 – $0.000000001783 Maximum
- October: Minimum $0.000000001710 – $0.000000001926 Maximum
- November: Minimum $0.000000001670 – $0.000000001806 Maximum
- December: Minimum $0.000000001679 – $0.000000001753 Maximum
The Deep Learning AI at Gov Capital predicts an average price of $0.0000000015 in the following six months. However, towards the end of the year, the price of Baby Doge might rise a little to $0.0000000017.
- July: Minimum $0.0000000014 – $0.0000000018 Maximum
- August: Minimum $0.0000000015 – $0.0000000017 Maximum
- September: Minimum $0.0000000016 – $0.0000000017 Maximum
- October: Minimum $0.0000000017 – $0.0000000019 Maximum
- November: Minimum $0.0000000016 – $0.0000000018 Maximum
- December: Minimum $0.0000000016 – $0.0000000017 Maximum
Trading gurus like TechNewsLeader see Baby Doge going higher as the year draws to a close. This might be influenced by Bitcoin, which is predicted to begin its recovery journey around September-October. Baby Doge might touch highs of $0.0000000022 within the next six months.
- July: Minimum $0.0000000014 – $0.0000000022 Maximum
- August: Minimum $0.000000056 – $0.0000000010 Maximum
- September: Minimum $0.000000068 – $0.00000000175 Maximum
- October: Minimum $0.000000001710 – $0.0000000023 Maximum
- November: Minimum $0.0000000018 – $0.0000000021 Maximum
- December: Minimum $0.0000000017 – $0.000000001950 Maximum
The latest data gathered by experts from PricePrediction.net show Baby Doge is having difficulty moving along with other coins, dropping by big percentages, and having pitiful rallies. According to PricePredictions.net, Baby Doge will be averaging $0.0000000018 throughout most of the second half of 2022.
- July: Minimum $0.0000000014 – $0.0000000020 Maximum
- August: Minimum $0.0000000015 – $0.0000000018 Maximum
- September: Minimum $0.00000000012 – $0.0000000017 Maximum
- October: Minimum $0.0000000017 – $0.0000000018 Maximum
- November: Minimum $0.0000000014 – $0.0000000018 Maximum
- December: Minimum $0.0000000016 – $0.0000000019 Maximum
Baby Doge Price Prediction for 2023 to 2025
In 2023, the price of Baby Doge will be at $0.0000000022. However, a few other metrics might affect this price. For example, Google, Facebook, and mobile growth trends may help a project grow. Because of this, Baby Doge might see a high of $0.0000000031 and a low of $0.0000000018.
Finally, in 2025, Baby Doge will hit a high of $0.0000000153. The low for that year will be $0.0000000029 with an average price of $0.0000000053.
Baby Doge Price Prediction for 2025 to 2030
Over the next five years, Baby Doge’s price will likely continue deteriorating rather than rising. In 2025, the price of the asset will be sitting between $0.0000000153 and $0.0000000029. Moving on to 2026, the average price of Baby Doge will be at $0.0000000153, similar to 2025.
By 2027, Baby Doge could touch $0.00000000195. This is slow growth, but it’s expected given the project has nothing new to offer except supply burns.
In 2028, Baby Doge will hit $0.0000000234. This will now be bringing it back almost to the previous all-time highs. 2029 will see Baby Doge hit a max price of $0.000000037, almost halfway to the old ATH. And finally, by 2030, Baby Doge could be trading at $0.000000054 to $0.000000065. If the team focuses on hype and social media marketing, they could very well surpass the old ATH way before 2030.
Is Baby Doge Bullish?
Baby Doge is not bullish. All signs and indicators show it is headed for worse times ahead. This is despite the fact that the team just burned 14.2 quadrillion Baby Doge tokens on June 22. This was equivalent to 46.68% of the total supply. Price only moved up 3.8%. However, in the crypto market, anything is possible and the trend might change once the bull season starts.
Will Baby Doge Burn Coins?
Baby Doge will burn tokens. Baby Doge’s current circulating supply is 159,278,394,658,793,747 despite burning 14.2 quadrillions on June 22. The team, however, plans on burning more tokens to ease the selling pressure on the tokens and raise their value for the investors.
Will Baby Doge Ever Reach 1 Penny (or $0.01)?
This is highly unlikely given the vast supply Baby Doge has. Furthermore, the token has no utility except for animal charity. Projects with far more use cases have undergone price suppression for far fewer reasons. However, 2021 exposed the power of hype. Nothing will be impossible if the team can build sufficient hype around the project and reach a penny.
What Does Baby Doge Do?
Baby Doge was created to spread awareness of Animal adoption and protection. The project has been actively helping several animal orphanages and organizations across the United States through generous charity donations.