- Binance has Announced the 33rd Project on Binance Launchpool – Sui
- Binance Japan Will Start Operations After June
- New Wrapped-BETH is Now available on BNB Chain
- BNB Chain Kickstart to Help Developers Start Building
Binance has Announced the 33rd Project on Binance Launchpool – Sui
On May 1, Binance’s 33rd project on Binance Launchpool, Sui, became available for farming SUI tokens using staked BNB and TrueUSD (TUSD) as incentives for customers. The farming incentives will run for two days, as announced by Binance on April 30. After meeting the liquidity requirements, Binance plans to list SUI and offer four trading pairs: SUI/BTC, SUI/USDT, SUI/TUSD, and SUI/BNB.
For more details, visit here
Binance Japan Will Start Operations After June
Binance is preparing to enter the Japanese market. Last year, in November, Binance acquired Sakura Exchange BitCoin (SEBC), a regulated crypto exchange. SEBC will terminate its existing services by the end of May, and a new service called “Binance Japan” will launch in June 2023, according to a notice.
Currently, SEBC supports 11 trading pairs, and listing tokens on exchanges in Japan requires vetting by the Japan Virtual Currency Exchange Association. To comply with Japan’s strict regulations for crypto exchanges, Binance must ensure that customer and exchange assets are segregated, most exchange assets are kept in cold wallets, and customers’ fiat is kept by a Japanese trust company or bank trust.
In the past, Japan’s financial authorities warned Binance that it was operating in the country without permission.
New Wrapped-BETH is Now available on BNB Chain
Binance has introduced a new asset called Wrapped-BETH (WBETH) on BNB Chain. WBETH is a liquid staking token that allows users to participate in on-chain DEFI projects while still receiving ETH staking compounding rewards automatically.
Each WBETH token represents 1 BETH and the accrued ETH staking rewards. Users can wrap BETH and unwrap WBETH anytime with zero fees and access more use cases in DEFI protocols. Binance is working with multiple DEFI protocols to expand WBETH use cases.
For more details, visit here
BNB Chain Kickstart to Help Developers Start Building
BNB Chain has introduced a program called Kickstart that offers discounts and premium services to support the developer community. The program is divided into two verticals: Kickstart dApps and Kickstart Games. Both verticals provide a set of critical development tools and services that can help teams build, grow, and scale their projects on the BNB Chain.
The program has over 50 service providers across 18 categories, including security auditing, cloud services, infra services, token launching, customer relations, marketing tooling, and NFT launchpad and marketplace offerings. Teams interested in participating in the program must fill out an inquiry of interest, and once approved, they can access the starter pack at a special rate.
Additional Notable Events
- RACA is Now LISTED on CoinRabbit
- CyberConnect to Be Available on CoinList Public Sale on May 18th
- CyberConnect Partnership with Flappy Moonbird
- BinancePay Partnership with ivendPay
- Polyhedra Network Released Greenfield zkMessenger Powering by BNB Chain & zkBridge
- NerveNetwork New Feature Implemented on NerveSwap
- LayerZero Labs Partnership with AIT Protocol
- SPACE ID Partnership with Getaverse
- ApolloX V2 Trading is Now Available on DEX Partners
- Ceffu Partners with BNB Chain
GameFi, NFT, Meme
- PePe Coin BSC will be listed on Bitmart
- VITA INU Updates New Ways to Burn $VINU
- Baby Doge Partnership with Oggy Inu
- FLOKI is Now Available at PointPay
- FUNToken has successfully secured an undisclosed deal with DWF Labs
- Baby Doge Virtual Crypto Card will GO LIVE on May 4th
- Baby Doge is NOW INTEGRATED with Trust Wallet
- VITA INU is Now Listed on Gate.io
- FLOKI is Now Listed on Binance.US
- 864+ Trillion $BABYDOGE Burned Last 30 Days
- 75M+ $VINU Burned Last 7 Days