Looking for a fun way to learn about cryptocurrency? Why not give Coinbase Earn a try? Coinbase, one of the largest cryptocurrency exchange platforms, is giving away free cryptocurrency via Coinbase Earn. Simply watch learner videos about cryptocurrency projects on Coinbase Earn and answer the follow-up quizzes correctly to earn free coins. If you want to double-check your answers, here are all of the Coinbase Earn quiz answers.
What is Coinbase Earn?
What is Coinbase Earn? It’s an educational platform made by Coinbase that lets you learn more about cryptocurrency projects while giving you the chance to earn free coins and diversify your portfolio. The number and type of questions you correctly answer determine how much you earn.
Coinbase Earn Quiz Answers for 2022
There is no pressure to take all the quizzes at once. You can do so on your own time and retake them as many times as you wish. To get started, here are all the Coinbase Earn answers and rewards for 2022, listed in alphabetical order.
Coinbase Algorand (ALGO) Quiz Answers
- By being scalable, secure, and decentralized.
- A randomly selected ALGO token.
- Algorand Standard Asset (ASA).
Coinbase Amp (AMP) Quiz Answers
- Collateral token.
- Instant settlement assurance.
- AMP rewards.
Coinbase Ampleforth Governance Token (FORTH) Quiz Answers
- AMPL and FORTH.
- DeFi building block.
Coinbase ANKR (ANKR) Quiz Answers
- Integration with traditional banks.
- Send wire transfers.
- Earning rewards with advanced DeFi strategies.
Coinbase Balancer (BAL) Quiz Answers
- Trade crypto and invest via Balancer pools.
- Self-balancing crypto portfolios.
- Balancer’s governance token.
Coinbase Band Protocol (BAND) Quiz Answers
- Real-world data.
- Earn crypto rewards.
Coinbase BarnBridge (BOND) Quiz Answers
- A DeFi risk management protocol.
- An APY risk management tool.
- BarnBridge’s governance token.
Coinbase Basic Attention Token (BAT) Quiz Answers
- There are too many ads and data trackers.
- It is a free, open-source web browser built for privacy.
- Users get paid BAT for viewing opt-in ads, and publishers get rewarded when users pay attention to their content.
Coinbase Bounce Token (AUCTION) Quiz Answers
- A decentralized auction protocol.
- Create or participate in auctions.
Coinbase Cartesi (CTSI) Quiz Answers
- For developers to use mainstream software to code smart contracts.
- Optimistic Rollups.
- Delegating or running a node on Cartesi Explorer.
Coinbase Celo (CGLD) Quiz Answers
- By making crypto accessible on mobile phones.
- Staking, governance, and stability.
- Using the Valora Mobile App.
Coinbase Chain (XCN) Quiz Answers.
- Play-to-earn game maker.
- 10 billion XCN.
- Build their offerings using blockchain technology.
Coinbase Chiliz (CHZ) Quiz Answers
- Sports and entertainment.
- Participating in Fan Token Offerings.
Coinbase Clover Finance (CLV) Quiz Answers
- dApps with cross-chain compatibility.
- Clover finance wallet.
Coinbase Compound Finance (COMP) Quiz Answers
- Earning Interest on your Crypto.
- Supply a Crypto asset as collateral.
- COMP token holders
Coinbase Cryptex Finance (CTX) Quiz Answers
- A DAO providing decentralized products for crypto users.
- An ERC-20 governance token that powers and secures the cryptex protocol.
- A complete lineup of fully decentralized Cryptex tokens all governed by CTX.
Coinbase DAI (DAI) Quiz Answers
- A decentralized stablecoin that aims to be worth one US dollar.
- Decentralized and borderless.
- Open a CPD with Maker.
Coinbase Enzyme (MLN) Quiz Answers
- Manage and automate their crypto investing.
- Invest in stocks, real estate, and commodities.
Coinbase EOS Quiz Answers
- A blockchain protocol for fast, scalable applications.
- Delegated proof of stake.
- Fast, free transfers.
- Stake EOS tokens.
- Upgradeable smart contracts.
Coinbase Fetch.ai (FET) Quiz Answers
- Software agents that automate tasks.
- To power Fetch.ai agents.
- Automated interactions with industries like travel and healthcare.
Coinbase Filecoin (FIL) Quiz Answers
- A web service for secure, centralized storage.
- Proof of replication and proof of spacetime.
- By its content.
Coinbase Graph (GRT) Quiz Answers
- Blockchain Data.
- GRT tokens.
- The Curators.
- Delegate GRT to a high-quality indexer.
Coinbase iExec (RLC) Quiz Answers
- All of the above.
- All of the above.
- A tool to facilitate the creation of oracles.
Coinbase IoTeX (IOTX) Quiz Answers
- 35 billion.
- Generating data with smart devices.
- UCam security camera and Pebble data tracker.
Coinbase JasmyCoin (JASMY) Quiz Answers
- To access datasets on the Jasmy marketplace.
- Protect and take ownership of their data.
Coinbase Kyber Network (KNC) Quiz Anwers
- Exchange one Ethereum token for another.
Coinbase Loopring (LRC) Quiz Answers
- An Ethereum scaling protocol.
- Requires a traditional bank account.
- Loopring’s governance token.
Coinbase MakerDAO (MKR) Quiz Answers
- MKR and DAI.
- MKR holders.
- A crypto wallet and crypto collateral.
Coinbase NEAR (NEAR) Quiz Answers
- A simple, fast, secure, and climate-neutral blockchain.
- To interact with apps and participate in governance on NEAR.
- Natural language like “dave.near”
Coinbase NKN (NKN) Quiz Answers
- A decentralized data transmission network.
- Pay for data transmission.
- Up to 100k full consensus nodes globally.
Coinbase NuCypher (NU) Quiz Answers
- End-to-end encryption.
- Independent nodes to perform tasks.
- Paying Ethereum transaction fees.
Coinbase Numeraire (NMR) Quiz Answers
- A global community of data scientists.
- To back up predictions and earn rewards.
Coinbase Orchid (OXT) Quiz Answers
- A peer-to-peer privacy tool.
- The OXT token, a Web3 wallet, and the Orchid app.
- Support for multi-hop configurations between bandwidth providers.
Coinbase Polygon (MATIC) Quiz Answers
- Polygon Validators.
- An internet of blockchains on Ethereum.
Coinbase Project Galaxy (GAL) Quiz Answers
- Buying and selling NFTs.
- The Community.
Coinbase Quant (QNT) Quiz Answers
- Overledger OS.
- Overledger Network.
- All of the above.
Coinbase Rally (RLY) Quiz Answers
- A decentralized network for launching social tokens.
- Paying Ethereum Transaction fees.
- Buying Bitcoin.
Coinbase RenderNetwork (RNDR) Quiz Answers
- A decentralized GPU rendering marketplace.
- Rendering 3D artwork.
- Monetization of 3D objects and environments.
Coinbase Sandbox (SAND) Quiz Answers
- A blockchain-based play and earn ecosystem.
- The core payments and rewards token for The Sandbox ecosystem.
- Building the leading NFT marketplace.
Coinbase Skale (SKL) Quiz Answers
- Any Ethereum application.
- Delegate SKL to a validator.
- An internet of blockchains.
Coinbase Stellar Lumens (XLM) Quiz Answers
- A decentralized protocol that unites the world’s financial infrastructure.
- Facilitating low-cost, universal payments.
- Transactions are fast, inexpensive, and global.
- To issue, exchange, and transfer tokens quickly and efficiently.
- It relies on the cooperation of trusted nodes to confirm transactions.
Coinbase Tezos (XTZ) Quiz Answers
- Formal verfiication.
- A decent computer, an Internet connection, and 1 roll of Tea (8,000 XTZ).
- The formal governance process.
Coinbase Universal Market Access (UMA) Quiz Answers
- Liquidators and disputers.
- All of these answers are correct.
Coinbase USD Coin (USDC) Quiz Answers
- Memorable (easy to remember).
- Your seed phrase.
- Check devices with access to your account.
Coinbase Zcash (ZEC) Quiz Answers
- A privacy-protecting crypto.
- It keeps your financial info safe so it can not be sold.
- Through a cryptographic breakthrough known as zero-knowledge proof.
Coinbase 0x (ZRX), Quiz Answers
- To create a tokenized world, through a frictionless, peer-to-peer exchange of tokens.
- A new way to trade tokens and cryptocurrencies with other people.
- It can be used to pay relayer fees and participate in protocol upgrades in the future.
Stay Up to Date
And there you have it, all Coinbase earn quiz answers as of 2022. Coinbase Earn often adds new questions to the platform all the time, so always check back here for any updates on Coinbase Earn answers from time to time. Happy quizzing!
1. How does Coinbase Earn Work?
Coinbase Earn curates videos or lessons for its users, followed by multiple-choice questions to test their understanding. These videos are usually two to three minutes long and are tailored around a specific cryptocurrency project or token.
Don’t worry if you’re unfamiliar with the topic. You’ll find that all the answers can be found somewhere in the videos. Once you answer the quizzes correctly, Coinbase deposits free coins from that lesson’s project into your wallet as your reward.
2. How do you get free coins on Coinbase?
You get free coins on Coinbase by registering for an account, completing the identity and photo verification processes, and then entering a quiz on Coinbase Earn that walks you through a few videos about a certain cryptocurrency project or token and asks you multi-choice questions that you need to answer correctly.
3. How much does Coinbase Earn give?
It depends on the quiz you take and the number of questions you answer correctly. Most of the time, Coinbase Earn gives you $1 to $2 in cryptocurrency or tokens for that lesson for every question you answer correctly.
4. Is Coinbase Earn free?
Yes. All you need to do is register for a Coinbase account to access the platform and start earning free coins.
5. Why am I not eligible for Coinbase Earn?
The most likely reason for failing to access Coinbase Earn is providing incomplete information during the registration process. To qualify for Coinbase Earn, you must enter and verify your personal information and complete the photo verification process.
It’s also possible that you’re registering from an ineligible country. You need to live in either Austria, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, the United Kingdom, or the United States to access Coinbase Earn.
And lastly, you must have only one Coinbase account that complies with the fraud and compliance-related criteria determined by Coinbase.
6. How much can you make with Coinbase Earn?
Since each quiz you take rewards you with a minimum of $1 and a maximum of $12 for the questions answered correctly, depending on how many quizzes you take, it’s possible to earn up to $100 or more in free cryptocurrency tokens for answering questions correctly.
You may also earn additional cryptocurrency through referrals that give you a $10 reward for every person who uses your referral link to sign up to Coinbase Earn and proceeds to finish their first lesson.