BSCDaily.com hosts Dexlab: making launching on Solana easy with a minting lab, a launchpad and a dedicated DEX for all listings
BSCdaily – Admin: Hello and welcome to BSC Daily, @Dennis1007!
BSCdaily – Admin: Nice to have you here with us today. How is your day?
Dennis (I never DM you first): I am good. How are you guys?
BSCdaily – Admin: Ready to start our AMA @Dennis1007? 🎉
Dennis (I never DM you first): Ok
Q1: What is Dexlab all about? Give us a little summary
Dennis (I never DM you first): Our one-sentence slogan is:
“Dexlab is a platform that makes launching on Solana easy with a token minting lab, a launchpad and a dedicated DEX for all listings. The platform runs on the Solana blockchain, which offers high scalability and very low fees.”
Basically, Dexlab aims to be the Solana entry hub. Our platform will provide a beautiful GUI with one-click solutions for users to be able to mint and list SPL tokens. We aim to consult projects in every step of the way, from token minting to Ido and more.
The blueprints for our road map are Token Management System, which would include the ability to mint, list, and manage tokens. Then the “second” part of our blueprint would be the NFT management system.
Q2: Could you tell us a little bit about yourself and your team? What are your past experiences?
Dennis (I never DM you first): My background is as a technology entrepreneur. I founded my first company about 10 years ago, a booking platform for luxury vacation homes. We grew it to no.1 in the category and exited to Yellomobile after 2 years. I worked there as the youngest C-level executive, leading platform strategy.
During my time in Yellowmobile they did “CoinOne” which was one of the top crypto exchanges, and “ICON” which was a record-setting ICO in Korea. That was my entry point into the crypto world.
My co-founder Ray was also my co-founder for the company we exited to Yellomobile. He has created two other successful technology businesses including the #1 art auction website in Korea, Seoul Auction.
We brought on my long-time friend Hoon who is one of the most brilliant product designers I ever met.
My friend from FTX told me about Solana, so I invested in it in 2020. and then I was so fascinated about Solana, and saw the opportunity how much it can grow.
Q3: And why did you and your team decide to build Dexlab?
Dennis (I never DM you first): Always knew that the DEX market was going to grow. Ever since 0x came out, I started looking into DEX platforms, and studying the market. My conclusion was that ETH network limitations also were DEX’s limitations.
However, once I learned about Solana, and how they were not affected by this limitation, I started working on a DEX for solana right away.
BSCdaily – Admin: Thank you for a very detailed answer.
Q4: Now let’s dive into your token $DXL. Can you share with us your tokenomics? And what are some of $DXL use cases?
Dennis (I never DM you first): DXL is the native utility token that is used for:
* Fees for processing transactions and storing data. (TBD)
* Running validator nodes on the network via staking DXL tokens.
* Used for governance votes to determine how network resources are allocated.
Dennis (I never DM you first): 1 Billion DXL tokens created at genesis.
- 19.5% is reserved for Mining Pool and Rewards.
- 15% for Marketing and Community, 2 years linear schedule
- 15% for Development Incentives, with a 3-month lock-up. 2 years linear schedule.
- 10% for Liquidity Fund. (not for distribution)
- 5.5% for Strategic Investors, with 15% TGE unlocked, 10% quarterly.
- 4% for Seed Investors, 15% TGE unlocked, 10% quarterly.
- 15% for Ecosystem Reserve, with a 3-month lock-up. 2 years linear schedule.
- 10% for the Team, with 1-year lock-up. 2 years linear schedule.
- 4% for the advisory board, with a 1-year lock up. 2 years linear schedule.
- 2% for the IDO, with no lock-up.
Q5: Recently, we acknowledged that your listing/distribution is delayed, could you unveil the story behind it?
Dennis (I never DM you first): First of all, we want to truly apologize to the community. This is very stressful, but from our end, we care about the project and want what’s best.
The team at Dexlab wants the project to succeed for the long run. There were many reasons why we did not distribute, but the four main reasons are:
1. Product Updates
– We want our token’s price to be reflected with our product, so we decided to ramp up product
2. Token utility work being done
– We are adding Staking with Serum
– DXL Pairing for trading (especially new markets)
3. Market Conditions
– Our Backers and investors recommended we push back as it’s the best thing for all investors.
4. Listing Preparation
– Preparing for DXL to have sufficient liquidity for trading
– Organising Market Making plan, and PR
BSCdaily – Admin: Let’s talk a little bit about your road map.
Q6: Could you tell us about your current products?
Dennis (I never DM you first): Yep. Currently, our platform has a fully functional DEX.
It includes many markets, including our Extra and NFT markets. We integrated many wallets and fund-transferring options like Phantom and FTX Pay.
We recently launched the “List Your Market” feature, where projects can list any market they desire. E.g. BTC/SRM, or your token/SOL/BTC etc.
We implemented fully API trading solutions, for bot trading as of now.
BSCdaily – Admin: Cool.
Q7: What can we expect in the next 3 months and in 2021 as a whole?
Dennis (I never DM you first): In the next three months, we expect the following to be finished:
1. GUI Improvements for Traders and Bot Trading
– UX/UI improvements
2. GUI for Token Minting Platform (Launchpad)
– Minting, Issue and Manage all aspects of tokens with a Token
3. Management System
– DXL Token Utility Implementation
– DXL staking, DXL pair trading
BSCdaily – Admin: Thank you.
Q8: And the last question of this segment, where can we find out more about Dexlab?
Dennis (I never DM you first): Of course, the links for our community are:
Dexlab homepage: https://www.dexlab.space/
BSCdaily – Admin: Time for wrapping up, any last words you would like to say to our community?
Dennis (I never DM you first): Thank you for supporting Dexlab.
Also keep following us and support please.
We will be one of the long-run projects. 🙂
- Discord: https://discord.gg/gBUw4eK8
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dexlab_official
- Telegram: https://t.me/DexLab_official
Dennis (I never DM you first): Oh! Also stay away from scammers, we have so many scammers, we never ask you guys to send money to us.
BSCdaily – Admin: It was a pleasure having you @Dennis1007 🙂
BSCdaily – Admin: Thank you so much for spending time with our community & all the very best for Dexlab 🚀