Last week, zkSync was just released by Alpha Mainnet, we can see that Layer 2 is now creeping up and taking market share in a number of other platforms. Here is a recap of the Ethereum Weekly Ecosystem.
- Ethereum & Layer-2s On-chain Data Highlights
- zkSync Baby Alpha has arrived
- Furucombo is now live on Optimism
- The GameStopNFT Marketplace is officially live on ImmutableX
zkSync, Ethereum’s layer-2 solution, announced “Baby Alpha” on October 28. Ethereum Daily’s newsletter includes analysis, news, and data.
Ethereum & Layer-2s On-chain Data Highlights
The community was agitated in Layer 2 in general when zkSync just released its Alpha Mainnet version the week before, which resulted in the community loving the project and providing support for it.
However, if we look at the data from the previous week, we can see that the number of transactions has been going down. It is also possible to see that there are signs that users are currently focusing their attention on some other areas, as well as other blockchains such as Aptos, Sui,…
Weekly Highlight News
zkSync Baby Alpha has arrived
ZkSync has released “Baby Alpha” v2 on the mainnet, which Matter Labs describes as the first “product ready” scaling solution with a zk-EVM.
The solution, which is already live on Ethereum, will initially focus on “real money stress tests” Before allowing external projects access, it will complete security audits and test the block explorer.
Furucombo is now live on Optimism
Every user will benefit from a more comprehensive and integrated DeFi ecosystem as a result of the integration, which will also keep the users’ prices and confirmation times as low as possible.
In addition, all loyalty NFT holders are eligible to claim their free optimistic pass, which can be redeemed for a discount of one hundred percent off the platform charge.
The GameStopNFT Marketplace is officially live on ImmutableX
Unlike NFT marketplaces like Opensea, Looksrare, and Rarible, the Gamestop NFT market offers 100% gas-free and carbon-neutral minting and trading to users.
Along with not needing gas, the newly opened NFT market at Gamestop says users can buy, sell, and make NFTs at “high speeds”.
The Gamestop NFT Marketplace features the Web3 games “Gods Unchained,” “Immortal Game,” “Guild of Guardians,” “Ember Swords,” “Bitverse,” and “Hro.”
Additional Notable Events
Notable Threads of the week
- Liquid Collective publishes guide to LsETH
- Blockworks releases The Basics of Ethereum Scaling
- Paul Brody prbrody.eth releases The Ethereum Killers Are All Zombies Now
Additional Ethereum News
- Rainbow releases the ability to buy, swap, send, and view your profile from their new Home Screen
- Chainlink Academy releases new features
- Uniswap releases new Token Explore Page
- Lido conducts a DVT Pilot With SSV Network
- Ankr releases new website