Whether it’s a bull or bear season, the whole Ethereum and Layer-2s ecosystem keep on building. Here is a recap of the Ethereum Weekly Ecosystem.
- Ethereum & Layer-2s On-chain Data Highlights
- OAYC hits 300 ETH Trading Volume on OpenSea
- Swipelux & Arbitrum is officially announcing the Integration Grant Contest
- NitroShiba has introduced “The Blue Doge’s Wintertrack”
What should we do now that the crypto market is extremely bearish?
Ethereum & Layer-2s On-chain Data Highlights
Both the Ethereum ecosystem and the Layer-2s ecosystem showed signs of a slight increase through data indicators such as Active Addresses and Total Value Locked in L1 Ethereum during the previous week.
These increases were observed in both ecosystems. It is anticipated that the cryptocurrency market will go through many ups and downs in the future; however, the builder will always keep a stable state in order to continue to build and contribute to society.
Weekly Highlight News
Swipelux & Arbitrum is officially announcing the Integration Grant Contest for Arbitrum projects
Swipelux is a web3 payment infrastructure that helps crypto businesses reach Visa & Mastercard. Projects using Swipelux’s widget can allow end-users to buy virtual assets with Visa & Mastercard.
Arbitrum-based crypto projects will have an opportunity to list their Token/NFTs to the Swipelux widget entirely for FREE.
Grant winners will be those with the most active and engaged communities and the most interest in integrating Swipelux.
OAYC hits 300 $ETH Trading Volume on OpenSea
Optimistic Ape Yacht Club is a turning point in the history of $OP derivatives, not a copy or attempt to be similar.
10,000 optimistic monkeys are ready to melt your heart and charge #optimism to overcome the current crisis.
Mutagens are on the way. Work on mutagen in full swing and very soon the serums of all three levels will come out of the monkey lab into the light! Catch the screen from the workspace
NitroShiba has introduced “The Blue Doge’s Wintertrack”
NitroShiba is an Arbitrum Nitro community-owned launch token. NitroShiba wants to make Arbitrum the first chain without community infighting, meme wars, and negativity.
NitroShiba is building some super exciting things!
– Professional locker UI
– Project “Leash”
Additional Notable Events
Notable Threads of the week
- OP Labs releases EIP-4844: An Optimistic Bet on Rollup Scalability
- Paradigm releases L2 report vol. 9
- Haym releases Ethereum Roadmap: Middleware
Additional Ethereum News
- briq launches on mainnet 10/22
- zkSync has raised $458M in mission-driven funding and will go full open source at their next milestone
- StarkNet’s ERC20 token contract is deployed on Ethereum
- Arbitrum releases Arbitrum Decentralization Update
- The Biconomy SDK is now live