GameStation was created to assist in the removal of impediments in the gaming business. It benefits not only gamers by allowing them to generate passive income while playing, but also developers by allowing them to crowdfund their game and provide better-decentralized game management.
GameStation was founded in response to serious issues in the gaming business, with the goal of unleashing genuine gamer passion and empowering independent game developers and gamers.
- Developers: Because they have access to a captive gamer sector, developers can now crowdfund game launches.
- Gamers now have complete control. Their in-game assets can be lent, borrowed, sold, and traded.
- Game management: The gaming community is in charge of decentralized game administration systems.
What is GameStation?
Gamestation’s main goal is to encourage indie game developers and gamers. They do it by allowing game developers to fund their ideas without having to give up any equity or intellectual property. The Gamestation launchpad and marketplace foster community growth and interaction between developers and gamers with a stake in their game universe.
Gamestation is the world’s most popular blockchain-based crowdfunding platform and marketplace, allowing game developers to raise funds directly from a captive audience of gamers.
GameStation pioneers Play-to-Earn decentralized gaming with:
- Multi-chain environment across Ethereum, Polygon, Solana, Polkadot, and Binance Smart Chain.
- Gaming assets that have a monetary worth are owned by gamers.
- The launchpad for game development is blockchain and tokenized events.
- Airdrops and token incentives that are gamified, including token staking and burns.
- Economic incentives have increased game engagement.
Triple IDO of GameStation will soon be launched on Zendit, Equinox.fund, and GameFi. Stay tuned for more information.
Gamers, developers, and game management are all empowered by GameStation:
- Game development funding
- For game makers, there are no kinks in the system.
- Additional sources of income
- Gamers are the owners of their gaming assets.
- A platform for lending, borrowing, selling, and trading assets.
- System of events for gamers and communities
GameStation differs itself in the business by: Resolving issues for developers and gamers.
- For the emerging gaming sector, scalable technology is required.
- Team with a lot of experience.
- Solana and Polygon blockchain technology have a head start in the market.
- Every year, 2.7 billion gamers spend $93.96 billion.
- Technology that is self-sustaining, as well as a commercial model.
- Polkadot, Ethereum, Polygon, Solana, and Binance Smart Chain are all tech-ready.
GameSation Revenue Streams
Projects pay 5% of token supply and a $10,000 listing fee.
- $GAMER (25% discount)
- NAtive tokens (1.5x lowest price)
Players deposit $GAMER Tokens or other supported tokens.
Tokens are locked during tournaments and contests.
Winners receive unlocked tokens minus a 2.5% platform fee.
Players obtain in-game assets as NFTs in exchange for borrowed tokens.
Tokens can be used for in-game enhancements.
Lenders earn interest in the marketplace.
Total token supply: 100,000,000 GAMER
Total raised: $2,330,000
TGE Circulating amount: 3,400,000 GAMER
TGE Market Cap: $340,000
- Private: $0.07
- Public: $0.10
Telegram ANN: https://t.me/GameStationIO_Ann
Opinions stated on CryptoDaily.io do not constitute investment advice. Before making any high-risk investments in cryptocurrency, or digital assets, investors should conduct extensive research. Please be aware that any transfers and transactions are entirely at your own risk, and any losses you may experience are entirely your own. CryptoDaily.io does not encourage the purchase or sale of any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, and it is not an investment advisor. Please be aware that CryptoDaily.io engages in affiliate marketing.