A green token is created to allow you to help in the battle against environmental degradation.
Quit Air Pollution (QAP Token) is a token that can be used to make donations to charity organizations and rehabilitation centers that help patients with conditions related to polluted air, such as respiratory and lung diseases, cancer, cardiovascular problems, neurobehavioral disorders, immune and birth defects, and so on, giving the token more exposure and marketing as its utility grows. They are also trying to collaborate with other organizations combating air pollution to create a safer environment for everyone to live in, as clean air is everyone’s right.
- Earn $BNB by holding $QAP: Every transaction generates a 2% redistribution to all $QAP holders in $BNB. By holding the $QAP, you can earn $BNB.
- Automatic Liquidity Pool: Every transaction contributes 3% of its value to the liquidity pool, which generates liquidity for exchange listings.
- Inbuilt Anti-Whale Mechanism: $QAP establishes precise buying limitations to prevent larger investors from crashing the market on smaller investors.
- Highly Secured: The $QAP coin is extremely secure, as is the contract code. There are no defects, and Techrate has audited the contract to ensure full compliance and user confidence.
- Built for the Community: $QAP is a token created by the community. For early investors, it will be offered for pre-sale with no transaction charge. Pancakeswap’s transaction fees are then applied.
- Donation to Charity: Donations to charitable organizations will be made with $QAP, increasing the token’s visibility and promotion as its value is demonstrated. The community will vote on donations.
Individuals that will profit from QAP token donations:
- People with lung diseases, such as asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Infants and young children
- Adults over 65
- People with a cardiovascular disease
- People in poverty; people who lack access to health care
QAP Token Ultimate Goals
They will avoid the economic difficulties that might arise from deflationary tactics by maintaining a fixed supply, allowing Qaptoken to expand stably into a widely held currency. Their token is also distinctive in terms of its strong use case, motives, and basis. The token is a one-of-a-kind initiative with ambitions for a whole health-based economy to be built around $Qap.
The financial goal is to generate long-term income for people who support their initiative and share their objectives. They are developing a compelling use case with enormous potential for expansion. Their aim is only limited by the $4 trillion healthcare business.
- Preparation of roadmap and development of mockups for the board of directors review
- Development of Smart Contract
- Smart Contract Audit
- Listing on Pancakeswap
- Activation of $QAP Staking and rewards
- Influencer Marketing
- Coinmarketcap Listing
- Coingecko Listing
- Blockfolio Listing
- Continued Marketing and Partnerships
- Bitmart Listing
- Hotbit Listing
- NFT Marketplace
- More partnerships
- DEX Release and user testing
- More CEX Partnerships and Listings
- Further Ecosystem Development
- Continued Marketing and developments
Staking and Rewards
The Token is based on a system for autonomous frictionless yield farming and liquidity creation. You will receive more $QAP tokens if you keep them in your wallet. In addition, you will receive daily incentives in $BNB.
As stated, by holding $QAP, you can earn $BNB. 2% of every transaction is automatically redistributed to all $QAP holders in $BNB. Earn $BNB by holding the $QAP. Also, 3% of every transaction is automatically added to the liquidity pool to generate liquidity to be used for exchange listings.
QAP presale will be going live on 30th June at 13:00 UTC
70% of the raised tokens will be added to the Pancakeswap liquidity pool. Remaining 30% will be used for staking rewards immediately after the presale. You will be able to stake your QAP token and earn BNB rewards. The higher you stake the higher you earn.
Presale price – 1 BNB = 75,000 QAP
Pancakeswap – 1 BNB = 50,000 QAP
QAP Total Supply – 150,000,000
Minimum contribution – 0.1 BNB
Maximum contribution – 20 BNB
Soft Cap: 600 BNB
Hard Cap: 1200 BNB
- 55% of the supply will be sold during the presale. All unsold tokens on completing the presale will be burnt.
- 35% of the supply will be added to the liquidity pool on PancakeSwap.
- 6% will be used as donations to charities and families with health issues relating to unclean air.
- 4% will be used for marketing and team expenses for the ecosystem development.
Twitter – twitter.com/qaptoken
Telegram chat – t.me/qaptoken
Telegram Announcement – t.me/qap_token
Medium – @Qaptoken