Keeping up with the trends of DeFi and Metaverses, ProjectOasis was designed for gamers and crypto enthusiasts. The team is developing a game environment called the OASIS metaverse built on the Binance Smart Chain and they are planning to expand the metaverse into other networks as well, as well as using the potential of non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and integration of social gaming elements with decentralized finance.
The goal is to offer a simplified DeFi experience for both newcomers and veterans of the crypto space. The Oasis metaverse will consist of various swaps (AMMs), launchpads, marketplaces, as well as their very own Participate-to-Earn game. ProjectOasis believes that their community should have ownership and custody of in-game assets including characters, avatars, equipment, and accessories in the game that they are passionate about.
- Conceptualization of ProjectOasis
- Formation of the ProjectOasis Team
- Starting the Development of MVP
- Start of Website Development
- Release of Litepaper
- Release of MVP (Testnet)
- Basic Multiplayer Support
- Launching of Chat System, namely CIPHER
- DEX Integration
- Game world design
- Seed / Private / Public Sale
- Contract Audit
- OLá (Oasis Launchpad)
- Introduction of AGORA – Oasis’ very own marketplace
- Gamified staking farms
- Gamified lending platform
- Cross-chain interoperability
- Introduction of “Realms” – representing different blockchains
Q1 2022 and beyond
- Introducing advertisement module
- Billboard + walking NPC advertisement
- Community land sales + building rental
- Play to earn
$OASIS is the native token that can be utilized in-game in the Oasis metaverse, Governance and Staking Yield as well.
- Purchasing In-Game items: $OASIS may be used to acquire in-game assets such as land, farming tools, and avatar cosmetics.
- Participate-to-Earn: Users may earn various rewards by participating in various in-game activities.
- Staking Rewards: $OASIS tokens can be used to gain staking incentives in the system. It is intended to incentivize users to hold tokens and contribute to the ecosystem.
- Governance: Token holders are permitted to participate in the decentralized governance process, which decides on the use of income, game development, and metaverse expansion.
- Gamified Finance: Users will be able to devote a reasonable quantity of tokens to staking rewards based on their staking and reward estimates. This will encourage stakeholders to keep their tokens during the early phases of game development when some game elements will still be in development.
- NFT Marketplace: Game items may be traded using both the in-game marketplace and other secondary marketplaces. It generates liquidity for the assets generated by the game while also encouraging more users to engage in the creation of the OASIS universe.
- Total Supply: 14,000,000
- Team Tokens: 9.29% (cliff for 1 year then vested over 12 months)
- Operations & Marketing: 13.57% (cliff for 3 months then vested over 10 months)
- Advisors: 4% (cliff for 1 year then vested over 12 months)
- Seed Sale: 10.71% (20% TGE, balance vested over 9 months)
- Private Sale: 7.14% (30% TGE, balance vested over 6 months)
- Public Sale: 10.71% (40% TGE, balance 30% unlock every 2 weeks)
- Early Incentive & Rewards: 20% (Staking rewards for Oasis participants)
- Ecosystem Development: 13.57% (For development of Oasis Ecosystem)
- DEX Liquidity: 4.25% (100% will be used on TGE)
- Play-to-Earn & Community Enrichment: 6.75% (Phase by phase rewards campaign)
Opinions stated on CryptoDaily.io do not constitute investment advice. Before making any high-risk investments in cryptocurrency, or digital assets, investors should conduct extensive research. Please be aware that any transfers and transactions are entirely at your own risk, and any losses you may experience are entirely your own. CryptoDaily.io does not encourage the purchase or sale of any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, and it is not an investment advisor. Please be aware that CryptoDaily.io engages in affiliate marketing.