Liminal has integrated their self-custody platform “Vaults” with Polygon to secure the Polygon ecosystem.
While Polygon and Liminal are completely different entities, both have one thing in common i.e., making digital assets safer, efficient, and rewarding for individuals, and businesses without giving up the control and ownership. This common underlying theme is what binds Liminal and Polygon together.
With this initiative, Liminal aims to secure the entire Polygon ecosystem, and provide the best custody platform to all projects that are built on Polygon.
Why should you apply for the Polygon Partner Program?
Following are the benefits of applying:
- Price Discount – Use the platform at a steep discounted rate of $890 (Discount of ~70%) for the first 6 months of your subscription period
- Smart contract cover* – Smart contracts covered from hacks and exploits up to $10million
- Gas-free* – Transaction fee for all your transactions processed on Polygon is on us
- Dedicated Account Manager* – A blockchain expert at your service
- Support SLA* – Queries will be answered within 24 hours of receipt
*These benefits are available if you apply for the program on or before 31st Jan 2022.
Fig 1. depicts the key benefits of using the Liminal Platform
Creating multi-signature Polygon wallets and making transactions using the Liminal platform is quite easy. You can view this short demo to see the Liminal platform in action.
Challenges with current custody solutions
As you can appreciate, safe custody of digital assets is a priority item for any crypto-native business like yours. The existing solutions are either too complicated or susceptible to hacking or act as a single point of failure.
Key Reasons why you should choose Liminal to manage your digital assets
- Self-custody – Liminal will never access have the access your keys, as a result, you are always in control of your digital assets
- Secure – Multiple security features ensure that your funds are always safe
- Corporate Access Controls – Define roles and assign users to various roles based on their functions
- Multiple Protocols supported – While you are building on Polygon, you may need support for other chains as well. With Liminal, you can use the same unified platform for multiple chains
- DeFi Integration – Unlock the power of DeFi and maximize your yields, without giving up the security offered by multi-signature wallets
As part of the program, any project building on the Polygon platform, including but not limited to DAOs, Gaming platforms, DeFi projects, NFT marketplaces, Metaverse platforms etc. can apply for Liminal’s self-custody platform at a subsidized rate of USD 1,000 per month for the first 6 months. This rate will be exclusive to projects applying via this program.
How to apply for the Polygon Partner Program?
Applying for the Polygon Partner Program is quite easy. All you need to do is fill this application form (link). Once you submit this form, Liminal will review this internally and get back to you with next steps.
Have any queries about the program?
If you have any queries about the program, please feel free to reach out to Liminal at email@example.com. They will be more than happy to answer your queries. The entire team at Liminal is looking forward to onboarding you. Together, let’s secure the Polygon ecosystem.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 3000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
If you’re an Ethereum Developer, you’re already a Polygon developer! Leverage Polygon’s fast and secure txns for your dApp, get started here.
Liminal is an enterprise-grade platform that offers a robust infrastructure for managing digital assets. Liminal enables crypto-native companies to securely scale their digital asset operations through hardware devices backed, plug and play wallet architecture. Liminal’s security-first approach, allows projects to define customized policies and assign roles to users based on their responsibilities. Their zero key leakage tolerance approach helps companies in eliminating the risks associated with digital asset transfers, such as, cyber-attacks, internal collusion, and human error. Liminal’s operations excellence framework provides efficient fees management, transaction confirmation guarantees, seamless onboarding and other wallet operations. Their unified interface ensures the same wallet management experience for multiple blockchains. Their proprietary regulatory readiness program, which includes AML checks, travel rule and CCSS-compliant platforms, helps projects fast-track their compliance journey.