- Voyager sold 1,449 $ETH via Wintermute and received 2.25M $USDC
- $XRP Ledger Developers Unveil Proposal That Could ‘Significantly Expand’ Its Use Cases
- Cardano gets criticized for its governance proposal
Table of Contents
Voyager sold 1,449 $ETH via Wintermute
Apparently Voyager has dumped ETH and now people are wondering if short-term Ethereum holders should be worried.
Well, to put it in simple terms, it’s like your friend dumping their favorite pair of shoes just because they found a newer, fancier pair. It might make you feel a bit sad, but it doesn’t mean you should throw away your shoes too!
In other words, just because Voyager dumped ETH doesn’t necessarily mean you should panic and sell your own Ethereum. Remember to do your own research and make informed decisions, my friend!
Source: AMB Crypto
$XRP Ledger Developers unveil proposal that could ‘Significantly Expand’ its Use Cases
Oh boy, the XRP lawsuit just got a major twist! It turns out that a recent Supreme Court ruling actually supports Ripple’s “fair notice defense.”
Basically, it’s like when you get called out for something you didn’t know was wrong, but then your mom comes in and says, “Hey, I never told you not to do that!” That’s kind of what’s happening here. Ripple is saying they didn’t have fair notice that XRP could be considered a security, and the Supreme Court seems to be backing them up on that.
So, things are definitely getting interesting in the world of XRP. Will Ripple come out on top? Only time will tell, my friend. But for now, keep an eye on those court proceedings and buckle up for the ride!
Cardano gets criticized for its governance proposal
Oh snap, it looks like Cardano’s governance is getting questioned! But fear not, because Charles Hoskinson is here to save the day.
Basically, some people are worried that Cardano’s governance model is too centralized, and they’re calling for more decentralization. But Charles Hoskinson, the man himself, is clapping back and saying, “Hey, we’re doing our best here. Give us a break!”
So, it’s a bit of a back-and-forth situation at the moment. But one thing’s for sure: Cardano’s governance is definitely up for debate. Will they be able to find a solution that satisfies everyone? Only time will tell, my friend.
Source: AMB Crypto
Other news and updates:
- Just 16% of Ethereum Stakers Are in Profit Ahead of Shanghai Upgrade
- Stablecoin giant Tether falsified documents that were provided to its banking partners
- Major Crypto Trading Platform Uphold Reaffirms Support for $XRP
- Crypto Scam in Egypt Defrauds Thousands of Investors of $620K
- Voyager Denies SEC Claims VGX Token Is a Security as Binance.US Decision Looms
- Crypto Exchange Bybit Suspends USD Deposits
Follow us to stay updated on everything in the CryptoCurrency ecosystem!