This week has a number of important events and collaborations, which promise to be the beginning of the boom in the coming time.
- Polygon Weekly Active Users increased dramatically
- Polygon Partners With Virtua to Build a Sustainable NFT Ecosystem
- Polygon Crosses 53,000 DApps Mark in a Major Adoption Milestone
- Flipkart and eDAO Partner to Power ‘Flipverse’ on Polygon
Hola readers! We announced the launch of the zkEVM Public Testnet, SPORTFIVE, a full-service sports and entertainment agency, is teaming up with Polygon to bring the transformative power of blockchains to the world of sports, Uttar Pradesh Police has launched India’s first Police Complaint portal on Polygon.
Let’s dive in.
Polygon On-Chain Data Highlights
- Network transactions have bounced back after having a series of ups and downs, climbing up to 2.81 Mn. DeFi dApps: Paraswap (21.6k, 117%), Curve (8.8k, +423%) and Nested (8.6k, +215%) have shown exemplary user base growth in the past week.
- Weekly NFT active wallets have increased for the third consecutive week, reaching 222.4k.
Polygon Partners With Virtua to Build a Sustainable NFT Ecosystem
Virtua has partnered with Polygon to provide users of their NFT ecosystem with dramatically reduced fees, increased speeds, and minimal environmental impact.
An industry-leading NFT ecosystem and gaming metaverse platform, Virtua provides a space for artists, games, movies, and brands to create their own fully immersive digital experiences for fans through 3D NFTs with tangible utility. Users showcase and interact with animated collectibles in Virtua’s VR showrooms, all designed to function within the larger and interoperable Virtua Metaverse.
Polygon Crosses 53,000 DApps Mark in a Major Adoption Milestone
Polygon was home to more than 53,000 decentralized applications (dApps) at the end of September, according to latest figures from Alchemy, the world’s leading Web3 development platform.
That’s an increase of over 60% since June and almost an eightfold jump from the start of the year. Monthly active dApps, a closer approximation of the number of live applications in the ecosystem, rose 29% since the end of last quarter to 17,800, Alchemy data show.
Flipkart and eDAO Partner to Power ‘Flipverse’ on Polygon
Flipkart, India’s e-commerce giant, is making a major foray into Web3 with a bold experiment in the future of shopping on Polygon.
The Flipverse will give people a chance to experience a AAA game-like high-fidelity metaverse where their digital avatars can go on quests to unlock new e-commerce experiences. The goal is to make possible new use cases that create a highly engaged, bi-directional relationship between consumers and their favorite brands.
Additional Notable Events
- Polygon partners with Haechi Labs
- AlphaVentureDAO is launching ‘Alpha Incubate Batch 2’ with Polygon
- Let’s take a look at the Web3 Social on @LensProtocol Ecosystem
Follow us to stay updated on everything in the Polygon Ecosystem!