This week has a number of important events and collaborations, which promise to be the beginning of the boom in the coming time.
- The weekly NFT Volume skyrocketed to $3.7 Bn
- Welcome to Polygon University Beta, the Next Generation of Web3 Education
- Reddit Collectible Avatar – a stepping stone to the transition into Web3
- Polygon-Axelar Partnership to Expand Interoperability of Polygon Supernets
Hola readers! Polygon and pax.world Join Forces to Bring Seamless Real-World Experiences to Web3, Vault Hill, a blockchain-based tech company, integrates with Polygon for Faster and Cheaper Crypto Transactions, and Nubank, a Brazilian fintech bank, chooses Polygon for releasing loyalty tokens.
Let’s dive in.
Polygon On-Chain Data Highlights
- 16 of the Top 20 dApps have recorded a positive week-over-week change, with Benji Bananas (154k, +29%), Paraswap (31k, 45%), Uniswap v3 (27.5k, +13%), and Quickswap (20.3k, +17%) taking the lead.
- The weekly NFT Volume skyrocketed to $3.7 Bn, primarily driven by Uniswap V3 Positions NFT-V1 ($2.42 Bn, +4,903%). Other notable contributors to the gains were veDYST ($39.8 Mn, +2,455%) and Apeiron Godiverse Collection ($1.08 Mn, +27,902%).
Welcome to Polygon University Beta, the Next Generation of Web3 Education
The introductory course to Polygon zkEVM includes a live tutorial to help developers connect to the public zkEVM testnet. It’s easy to get started. Plus, the zkEVM course explains the mechanisms and importance behind Polygon’s zk-oriented future, if you’re not feeling ready to play on the testnet.
This experiential approach to education is a more effective, skills-focused framework that measures what learners can do with the knowledge and skills they acquire, rather than what learners can remember. In the quickly changing landscape of Web3, it’s essential for developers to stay up-to-date with the latest innovations, especially as more companies embrace a decentralized internet.
Reddit Collectible Avatar – a stepping stone to the transition into Web3
Reddit now has more NFT Wallets than the Opensea Marketplace with over 3M wallet. Reddit is a social media platform founded in 2005. $440 million revenue in 2021 from advertising. 52 million daily active users and approximately 430 million users who use it once a month. Reddit was valued at $10 billion in August 2021.
In July, Reddit Launches Polygon-Based ‘Collectible Avatar’ Marketplace and managed on Reddit’s own Vault wallet. 60 NFT collections made by Reddit in collaboration with independent artists, released on Polygon since August 2022.
More details here
Polygon-Axelar Partnership to Expand Interoperability of Polygon Supernets
Polygon Supernets technology allows for the creation of application-specific, scalable, and customizable blockchain networks. Axelar, one of our early adopters, will allow dApp users to securely transfer assets to and from Supernets and other connected chains in one click.
Additional Notable Events
- Push Protocol and Phuture Finance Partner to Bring Decentralized Notifications to the Platform.
- All Superfluid_HQ streams are now #NFTs
- Let’s take a look at the Web3 Social on @LensProtocol Ecosystem.