What is SafeMoon?

Safemoon Price Prediction What Is Safemoon

SafeMoon (SFM) is a cryptocurrency that exists on the Binance Smart blockchain. The project is centered around the SafeMoon community of investors, also known as ‘the SafeMoon Army’. SafeMoon was founded in March of 2021 by John Karony, who also previously worked as a data analyst for the United States Department of Defense. 

Every aspect of the SafeMoon DeFi protocol works in the community’s interest. The project has four main features: LP allocation, reflections, token burn, and a growth fund. Every trade (buy/sell) of SafeMoon tokens incurs a 10% tax.

This tax is broken down as follows: 4% is redistributed to all existing SafeMoon holders while 2% is burned, 3% is added to liquidity automatically, and the remaining 1% goes to the SafeMoon ecosystem growth fund.

SafeMoon launched the second version of their protocol which has a thousand times fewer token supply. SafeMoon V2 has a total supply of 1 trillion tokens, while V1 has one quadrillion tokens. The current market cap of SafeMoon is around $290 million.

User Score



-10% Trading Fees

What is SafeMoon’s Price Prediction for 2022?

SafeMoon has been feeling intense selling pressure on the markets, having lost around 80% of its value year-to-date. The price decline is despite the founder’s efforts to upgrade the network and cut down the humongous supply. Currently, the price of SafeMoon sits at $0.000537 and is currently ranked #118 on Coingecko at the time of writing.

SafeMoon’s price slump is because of something much more than the market-wide bearish conditions. Rumors of the founder secretly removing liquidity from the SafeMoon Liquidity Pool negatively affected the asset, causing it to crash by 50% in three days. Since then, it has not fully recovered.

Will SafeMoon’s Price Crash in 2022?

SafeMoon has been trending down in a falling wedge for five months straight. A falling wedge can go on forever since the rules of technical analysis are not cast in stone. Moreover, technical analysis is more about probability and chances. Falling wedges have a 68% chance of breaking to the upside and a 32% chance of breaking downward. The latter can be very concerning for any financial asset.

This analysis shows that $0.004048 is a crucial support zone for SafeMoon. If selling pressure from the Bitcoin rampage affects the asset, it could easily break downwards and set new all-time lows.

Furthermore, on May 23, 2022, SFM broke out of the falling edge to the upside but soon fell back again to retest the upper trendline of the falling wedge. This pattern is typical in trading chart setups and is called the ‘breakout and retest’. However, the pattern can quickly turn into a ‘fake-out’, which can cause many investors to lose money fast.

Will SafeMoon’s Price Rally in 2022?

SafeMoon has more going for it on the bullish side than on the bearish side. The asset is currently resting after breaking out of the lovely, clean falling wedge. The textbook approach here says SafeMoon should rally up about 128% from the current price of $0.000537. If SFM manages to pull this off, it could rise to $0.001261.

$0.0008012 presents some sort of resistance to the upside. This type of resistance is a ‘support-turned-resistance’. These resistances are usually strong, especially when supported by a market-wide ferocious bear sentiment.

SFM is currently playing the 21-day EMA, albeit below it. For SFM to turn bullish in the short term, it needs to be trending above the 21 EMA.

The bullish case for SafeMoon lies more on its technicals than on its fundamentals. Fundamentally, the project is facing accusations of defrauding its investors. Even though this might be sidelined as FUD (fear and uncertainty), the off-chance that it might be true would have a catastrophic impact on the project value.

What Will Be The Average Price of SafeMoon By the End of 2022?

Safemoon Price Prediction Safemoon Average Price 2022

SafeMoon is not in a good place right now. Any more bad news about it, or some large caps like Bitcoin and Ethereum can drag it down. Technicals look extremely good, given the new tokenomics of SafeMoon V2.

The road ahead is full of uncertainties fueled by extreme market fears of a prolonged bear winter. Considering these factors, SafeMoon will have an average price of 0.000657 by December 31, 2022.

User Score



-10% Trading Fees

SafeMoon Price Predictions By Other Analyst Experts

While it is good to estimate the price of an asset by technical analysis, there exist investing experts with far more knowledge on these matters. They have sophisticated tools and algorithms that allow them to make more accurate predictions of the future prices of financial instruments.

Here are some of the predictions of the leading investing experts about the future price of SafeMoon.

Trading Beasts

Expert traders at Trading Beasts present a more optimistic view. They see SafeMoon reaching $0.0011 by the end of 2022:

  • July: Minimum $0.000511 – $0.000751 Maximum
  • August: Minimum $0.000546 – $0.000803 Maximum
  • September: Minimum $0.000608 – $0.000894 Maximum
  • October: Minimum $0.000663 – $0.000976 Maximum
  • November: Minimum $0.000717 – $0.001055 Maximum
  • December: Minimum $0.000766 – $0.001126 Maximum


Experts at DigitalCoinPrice.net are optimistic about the future of SafeMoon. They see this project gaining value over the course of the following months in the following estimations:

  • July: Minimum $0.000709 – $0.000772 Maximum
  • August: Minimum $0.000704 – $0.000720 Maximum
  • September: Minimum $0.000685 – $0.000783 Maximum
  • October: Minimum $0.000710 – $0.000726 Maximum
  • November: Minimum $0.000670 – $0.000706 Maximum
  • December: Minimum $0.000679 – $0.000753 Maximum

Coin Codex

At Coin Codex, the optimism about SafeMoon is rather stunted. While they believe the project will increase in value this year, they don’t believe it will rise significantly. Here are some price predictions for the coming months:

  • July: Minimum $0.000701 – $0.000772 Maximum
  • August: Minimum $0.000703 – $0.000727 Maximum
  • September: Minimum $0.000696 – $0.000773 Maximum
  • October: Minimum $0.000714 – $0.000786 Maximum
  • November: Minimum $0.000660 – $0.000736 Maximum
  • December: Minimum $0.000684 – $0.000743 Maximum

Gov Capital

Gov Capital‘s algorithm-based price prediction indicates that SFM could be bad for your portfolio in the long run. However, in 2022, despite the current market conditions, SFM will rise to a high of 0.000753 by the end of 2022.

  • July: Minimum $0.000700 – $0.000723 Maximum
  • August: Minimum $0.000634 – $0.000734 Maximum
  • September: Minimum $0.000615 – $0.000753 Maximum
  • October: Minimum $0.000680 – $0.000706 Maximum
  • November: Minimum $0.000610 – $0.000714 Maximum
  • December: Minimum $0.000656 – $0.000771 Maximum

SafeMoon Price Prediction for 2023 to 2025

Safemoon Price Prediction Price Prediction 2023 2025

SafeMoon offers a lucrative reflection to every holder’s wallet. Holders can see their wallets grow fat the more they continue to hold. Being a DeFi token, SafeMoon positions itself uniquely to create move value into the protocol. They have done this partly by creating a SafeMoon exchange, which is still in development.

Because of this and other reasons, SafeMoon’s price can go to $0.003 in 2023. In 2025, SafeMoon’s price will be $0.007. That means if you invested $100 now, your current investment would be $126 by 2025, a 26% increase over three years.

SafeMoon Price Prediction for 2025 to 2030

In 2026, the price of SFM will be trending between $0.000878 and $0.00100, and the average price will be sitting at $0.000953. By 2027, the estimated average price of SafeMoon will be $0.00127, with a minimum price of about $0.00103. In that same year, SafeMoon will touch a higher limit of $0.00143.

In 2028, the price of SFM will be trading between $0.00157 and $0.00180, with an average price of around $0.00167. The cost of the SFM token may rise further to $0.00228, with an average of $0.00222 in 2029. That year the asset might see a low of $0.00210. By 2030, SFM will be trading at an average price of $0.00246, peaking at $0.00259 with a yearly low of $0.00237.


Will SafeMoon Recover?

According to technical analysis, SafeMoon has some slight chances of recovering. If the founders can restore the community’s trust, then the SafeMoon project might have a bright future.

Will SafeMoon Coin Reach $1?

It is unlikely for SafeMoon to reach $1 because of its sizable total supply. The project has a 1 trillion maximum token supply, and 562 billion of them are in circulation. This means that if all of it is in circulation, SafeMoon will be bigger than Ethereum and Binance combined. At $1, SFM would be overvalued.

Is SafeMoon Crypto a Good Investment?

SafeMoon is a good investment in the short term. Following technical analysis, SafeMoon can return 1.28X to 2X the investment made at the moment of writing.

Does SafeMoon Have a Future?

Many factors might propel this project to the moon if it can remain resilient during these bearish market conditions. SafeMoon’s vision was to be a cryptocurrency that could withstand market volatility. If the project can survive this 2022 bear market, then it has a future.

User Score



-10% Trading Fees

Read more: Algorand Price Prediction: Is ALGO a Good Investment in 2023 & Beyond?