RealFevr, which is about to launch the first-ever football video NFTs marketplace, is creating a bridge to Polygon, to lower their packs and NFT minting costs, as well as to provide their users with a much faster and reliable user experience.
RealFevr is growing massively. But it needs to scale.
RealFevr launched their $FEVR token, the gateway to packs of video collectibles, on the BSC mainnet, in mid-July. The project launched at Polkastarter and was one of the fastest IDOs to date. Clearly, there’s demand for the token and we speculate the reason is due to the upcoming release of everlasting football moments NFTs, such as Ronaldo’s first goal.
However, RealFevr is currently struggling to create packs at a fast rate and a low cost. While on BSC, the company is spending between $80,000 and $120,000 to mint 75,000. Additionally, it takes them north of five days to accomplish the feat.
There’s clear evidence that RealFevr needs to scale its blockchain solution to improve its business processes and accomplish the following goals:
- Create packs of NFTs at a low cost. I.e., less than $10,000.
- Create packs of NFTs at a faster rate. I.e., less than one day.
- Increase demand for the product by lowering transaction costs massively for users.
Polygon is the right sidechain solution for RealFevr to scale their product beyond their wildest dreams. Let’s discuss how.
Polygon is one of the most well-developed and technically sound side-chains to Ethereum.
Rather than being a simple scaling solution like its predecessor Matic Network—which used a technology known as Plasma to process transactions off-chain before finalizing them on the Ethereum main chain—Polygon is designed to be an entire platform for launching interoperable blockchains.
Through Polygon, developers can launch preset blockchain networks with attributes tailored to their specific needs. These can be further customized with a growing range of modules, which allow developers to create sovereign blockchains with more specific functionality.
- One-click deployment of preset blockchain networks.
- A growing set of modules for developing custom networks.
- Interoperability protocol for exchanging arbitrary messages with Ethereum and other blockchain networks.
- Modular and optional “security as a service”.
- Adaptor modules for enabling interoperability for existing blockchain networks.
How will RealFevr integrate Polygon?
As explained on the smart chart above, there are three steps RealFevr will take, to join the Polygon network:
- First, they will create a bridge between Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum, and Polygon. $FEVR will exist in the three networks.
- Second, they will merge their smart contracts to Polygon.
- Third, RealFevr will scale its products by activating the contracts on Polygon.
RealFevr is a company established in 2015 in the fantasy markets with a football P2E mobile game that currently has over 2 Million downloads on App and Play Store. With the fantasy leagues concept proven now, RealFevr is expanding to be the leader of the NFT Market by launching the First-Ever Football Video NFTs Marketplace, fully backed by IP. NFTs will also be integrated into the mobile game.
The Token $FEVR is the fuel for RealFevrs’ Ecosystem as it is the reward of the Play2Earn Mobile Game and it’s the currency of the NFTs Marketplace.
Website | Twitter | Telegram
Polygon is the first well-structured, easy-to-use platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its core component is Polygon SDK, a modular, flexible framework that supports building and connecting Secured Chains like Plasma, Optimistic Rollups, zkRollups, Validium, etc, and Standalone Chains like Polygon POS, designed for flexibility and independence. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 450+ Dapps, ~350M txns, and ~13.5M+ unique users.