Pikaster – the foremost GameFi project on KCC
Pikaster is an innovative play-to-earn GameFi initiative created by Metaland and driven by Unity Engine. It was built using the KuCoin Community Chain (KCC). A card-based combat strategy game with both Player versus Player and Player Versus Environment modes, starring Pikaster (as NFTs). The game has various features, such as novel NFTs Staking and Evolution systems, a Scholars system, Guilds, World Trees, the Marketplace, and in-game wallets. The $RBP and $SRBP tokens are used for playing the game, and the $MLS token is used for governance on the Pikaster platform. The three-token model offers a novel approach to the problem of in-game inflation, making it possible to exercise superior control over the proportion of new tokens created to those destroyed.
The game mechanics are easy to understand for first-time players: A player can select anywhere from three to five Pikasters to participate in a fight, but only three will start the line-up. Once one of them is defeated, your backup Pikaster will step into the fray and join the fight. At the beginning of each player’s turn, they will get six skill cards at random and three energy points. When both combatants are prepared, the fight will get underway. There are six classes of Pikasters, and each type is responsible for policing the others. Depending on the weather, several class characteristics will be strengthened or weakened.
Currently, the total number of registered users has reached 400,000, while the consistent number of daily active users is roughly 5,000. The entire membership of the group has surpassed 200,000 members.
Putting in place the BNB Chain
BNB Chain, one of the most widely used blockchains, is committed to releasing the foundational infrastructure required for widespread public acceptance in the future. It will continue to be a community-first, open-source ecosystem that operates in a permissionless, decentralized setting.
Since February 15, 2022, BNB Chain has existed as a unified entity consisting of Binance Chain and Binance Smart Chain. BNB Beacon Chain (formerly known as Binance Chain) and BNB Smart Chain are part of BNB Chain (previously Binance Smart Chain). The rebranding is intended to improve the environment for adopting large-scale Web3 apps, strengthen the delivery of the core infrastructure required for future public adoption, and welcome the crypto world with more than 1 billion users.
Getting Started in the BNB Ecosystem
Multiple factors motivate Pikaster and its team to deploy on BNB Chain.:
1) New Era, New Ecosystem: Pikaster V2.0.0 has been available to the public since August 11th on KCC and a new game subtitle has been given the name Pikaster – New Era. The latest upgrade includes exciting features such as NFT evolutions – in which players can upgrade their NFTs using “retired NFTs” as materials – and NFT staking – in which players can stake their NFT to earn rewards – but it also includes other significant changes and balances. Players can now upgrade their NFTs using “retired NFTs” as materials. A new game, Pikaster V2.0, will be released on BNB Chain, and with it comes the beginning of a “New Era.”.
2) Expanding its reach: The BNB Ecosystem is well known for its diversity and dynamism. By constructing on the platform, Pikaster can benefit from the ecosystem partners and assistance provided by BNB, increasing its reach and attracting new participants.
3) Replicate its success: Pikaster is now the top-ranked GameFi Project here on KCC. The Metaland Team is committed to achieving the same great success on BNB Chain as it has previously had while also providing gamers on BNB Chain with distinctive gaming experiences that feature value additions.
4) Future releases: The Metaland Team, which is situated in Singapore, has plans to release at least two additional new games, the first of which will occur in October 2022, and the second will occur within the first quarter of 2023. Metaland is allowed to investigate a more diverse group of potential partners and supporters due to its partnership with BNB Chain.
It is not possible to bridge Pikaster in-game assets on KCC to Pikaster on BNB. This includes non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and in-game tokens ($RBP / $SRBP). As a result, all in-game objects co-exist between two distinct ecosystems, each of which has its economy.
Pikaster – New Era: INO
Pikaster’s first Initial Coin Offering (IGO) was conducted in April 2022 and was a resounding success. A total of 54,151 users took part in the IGO, purchasing a mind-boggling sum of 19010 NFTs, and raising a total of 1.07 million USD in proceeds between two IGO rounds and an NFT Auction.
Pikaster will run two rounds of INO to celebrate the deployment on BNB Chain. The first round will be held on KuCoin, and the second round will be held on GameFi.org. Additionally, subsequent token listings will take place on a significant BNB Chain DEX, namely Biswap.
GameFi.org is a central location that covers all aspects of gaming finance. GameFi Hub, Launchpad, Marketplace, Guild Hub, and Metaverse are the components that make up its ecosystem. GameFi.org was established as a solution to issues that most video game studios face and as a result of the discovery of efficient methods for developing a platform that shows relationships with game developers, players, and investors all in one location.
Biswap is the first DEX on the BNB Chain to offer a multi-type referral system and the lowest exchange fee in the Defi market!
The INO details
- First Round on KC Wonderland(Whitelisted) will begin at 11:30 AM (UTC +0) on the 29th of August, 2022. There will be a total of 4000 NFTs available at a price of 60USD, and there is a probability that a level +1 evolved NFT will be obtained upon hatching. Each player is allowed to purchase up to 5 NFTs. The whitelist is available on a first-come, first-served basis(uncapped), and access to it is contingent upon completing a job on Gleam.
- Second Round will begin on GameFi.org at 12:30PM (UTC +0) on the 29th of August, 2022. There will be a total of 1000 NFTs available at a price of 60USD, and there is a probability that a level +1/+2/+3 evolved NFT will be obtained upon hatching. Each player is allowed to purchase up to 5 NFTs. 200 whitelists are available and picked by lucky draw. Access to it is contingent upon completing a job on Gleam.
- Second Round of the Open Sale will begin on GameFi.org on the 29th of August 2022 at 13:00PM (UTC +0). The maximum number of NFTs a player can purchase is 5. If, after whitelisting, all of the NFTs are sold-out, the open sale will be canceled.
Participate in Pikaster-New Era INO Whitelist: https://gleam.io/gwmcz/pikaster-new-era-ino-on-bsc
BSC Daily is very enthusiastic about Pikaster’s New Era improvements. We look forward to its new deployment on BNB Chain and anticipate another significant success with the next INOs!
Opinions stated on CoinWire.com do not constitute investment advice. Before making any high-risk investments in cryptocurrency, or digital assets, investors should conduct extensive research. Please be aware that any transfers and transactions are entirely at your own risk, and any losses you may experience are entirely your own. CoinWire.com does not encourage the purchase or sale of any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, and it is not an investment advisor. Please be aware that CoinWire.com engages in affiliate marketing.