Built on Solana and driven by Unreal Engine 5, Void raises the bar for AAA gaming. Its NFT marketplace will be available soon!
VOID is an online multiplayer game where you can customize your character and fight single or in small groups on vast open field battlegrounds.
The game provides a plethora of chances for all players. You will be immersed in the three spectacular worlds and arenas that are controlled by players to stage combat, whether you are a fighter, a host, a spectator, or a cast member. The blockchain on which the game is based is one of its best features. Solana, which powers Void, provides one of the fastest transaction processing rates as well as near-zero fees. There are a lot of characters to play within the game.
From the moment Anders was born, his family taught him how to survive. They knew once they were gone, he would have to fend for himself. Now, he lives in the shadows of the metropolis, donning a suit which he crafted himself from the robots of times past.
A true exception to the rule, Adofo has spent over 15 years at the top of the coliseum charts. His specialized suit was gifted to him by the robot race for breaking every record set before him. While he takes great joy in the immense ability he is able to display during the fights, he is simply biding time until he can set his plot to escape in motion.
The MP series bots are particularly good at hunting humans. Equipped with state of the art technology, their head display allows them to track these poor souls in numerous manners. With a sleek and powerful framework to match, the MP bots are among the most feared.
The planet has become a wasteland, and artificial intelligence has progressed to the point where humans are no longer required. On Earth, there was a conflict, but it was short-lived because the machines were clearly superior beings. The human race gathered their artillery and began destroying what they thought were their greatest technological dangers. This action had no effect and only served to spur the newly established robot race to demonstrate their true capabilities. The robots utilized their ever-increasing intelligence to move the earth’s axes, causing the globe to enter an ice age. This action nearly wiped out the entire human population, leaving the survivors to struggle for survival.
In a large metropolis, a small section of the land was set aside for the robots to carry out their missions. The robots are completely aware that humans still exist on Earth, but they have little fear of them because their numbers are negligible. This vast city is the best area for humans to survive because it provides various hiding spots and the elements are regulated to keep the robot’s operating systems running. The remaining humans take shelter wherever they can and try to stay away from the robots at all costs. A large arena is located in the centre of this massive municipality, and it is used to exterminate caught rogue people.
The VOID is backed by some of the biggest names in the blockchain and gaming industries to help them achieve their goal of taking AAA games to the next level.
- Solona Blockchain: The Solana Blockchain is predestined to host the VOID due to its ability to perform 50,000 transactions per second at very low costs. It’s quick, decentralized, and has already been tested and proved on over 400 projects.
- Serum Exchange: This decentralized exchange (DEX) and ecosystem, which is based on the Solana Blockchain, provides for rapid and safe transactions with cheap transaction costs.
- Unreal Engine 5: Unreal Engine 5 is a game engine developed by Epic Games. They guarantee the finest quality in-game graphics and a silky smooth gameplay by using Unreal Engine 5, the world’s most advanced real-time 3D development engine for photoreal visuals and immersive experiences.
The core team
Their team consists of game industry veterans who work together to provide the greatest gaming experience possible for any gamer. They’ve also just announced a number of strategic agreements to improve the Blockchain gaming experience, such with Genblock Capital, Only1allies, Anti Fund, CyberFi Samurai, Dutch Crypto Investors, and DuckDAO.
The VOIDcoin is used as a universal currency. It can be traded both in-game and on public trading platforms. The token can be used for significant public exchanges as well as in-game trading for Weapons, Armour, and Arenas. Every weapon, armor, arena, or treasure is a unique NFT that may be traded on the open market.
- Listing date: 16th Dec
- IDO Date: 11th Dec
- Chain: Solana Chain
- Date: 11th December 2021 at 12 PM UTC
- Price per token: $0.095; 34% at listing, then 33% after 1 month, then 33% after 2 month
- Total allocation: $100,000
Furthermore, their NFT Marketplace will be available shortly, allowing users to purchase, trade, and sell goods directly to other players via the in-game marketplace. The decentralized serum exchange powers the marketplace, allowing for quick transactions at low fees.
Earning with VOID
The goal of Void is to bring the best out of the world. Every weapon, armor, arena, or treasure is a unique NFT that may be traded on the Open Market. Aside from that, there are a few more options for earning VOID tokens:
- Fight to Earn: Win an epic battle against your opponent and win that new gun you’ve always wanted!
- Quest to Earn: Go on strange missions, solve tough riddles, and gather large rewards in the form of rare and precious objects in Quest to Earn!
- Stake to Earn: Basically, just sit back and watch your fortune grow while others do the hard work for you.
- Build to Earn: Are you more of a builder than a destroyer? Weapons, armor, and other assets can be built and sold.
- Collect to Earn: Explore limitless worlds and find legendary artifacts while fighting for survival.
- Host to Earn: Create your own private arena and host battles, charging other gamers to enter.