The move enables Permission to further accelerate its mission to empower users worldwide to own and monetize their data.
Permission.io has created Permission Ads, an industry-first, patent-pending, crypto rewards platform, powered by $ASK, the cryptocurrency for Web3 advertising. This revolutionary model enables advertisers to ‘’ASK Permission” and reward users for their engagement. Through this, brands are able to build permissioned audiences, while improving their ROI and overall Web 3.0 experience.
Since the transaction volume of rewarding users for granting permission to share their data requires a nimble, cost-effective, scalable blockchain, Polygon emerged as the clear solution to power Permission Ads.
Table of Contents
Polygon is known as the preeminent Ethereum scaling solution, having received widespread adoption with 7000+ hosted dApps, and 100M+ unique users. It is fully interoperable with Ethereum and enables much faster and cheaper transaction processing than Ethereum mainnet.
Permission specifically chose Polygon for several reasons:
- Security – Security is paramount for any crypto project, and Polygon is dedicated to ensuring that all tokens that use its network are secure, including $ASK.
- Transactions – Permission users can continue to send their $ASK quickly and for minimal gas fees, which Polygon excels at. This will also enable the Permission platform to achieve vast scalability.
- L2 – Permission believes that the future of crypto is on Layer 2. By expanding to Polygon, $ASK is maximally positioned to benefit from the utility of the network as it grows.
- Integrations – Because Polygon is ERC20 compatible, migrating to Polygon will allow $ASK to easily integrate with nearly all Web3 wallets, exchanges, and projects worldwide.
- Ecosystem – Permission users will now be able to experiment with $ASK in many of the dApps that exist within the Polygon ecosystem, including DeFi.
- Community – Just like Permission, Polygon has an incredibly passionate community. This makes them all the more confident in their choice as they seek to grow together.
To enable the migration, an $ASK Bridge to the Polygon Network will be available to $ASK holders and Permission users to port their $ASK to the Polygon Network.
We’ve created the infrastructure for advertisers to run global crypto-rewarded ad campaigns on the open web in an efficient, cost-effective way.
“Once launched on Polygon, we anticipate rapid acceleration of our advertising ecosystem, supporting our scale to millions of daily transactions and enabling $ASK to become the most widely used reward in digital advertising. Looking ahead, when a user anywhere in the world earns from engaging with a crypto-rewarded ad, it will be powered by Polygon,” says Charlie Silver, Permission.io CEO. Learn more: Advertise.Permission.io.
On Polygon, users will be able to use their $ASK to participate in a variety of DeFi campaigns. Very soon, they will be able to deposit their $ASK into a liquidity pool on QuickSwap and deposit their LP tokens to earn additional yield on the QuickSwap platform. Learn more: Permission.io.
Permission.io is the leading provider of permission-based, Web3 advertising. The company has created $ASK, a tokenized reward that empowers consumers to own and monetize their data while delivering engaged audiences to marketers. Advertisers reward consumers with $ASK for opting in and interacting with brands and content, building loyalty and trust. To learn more, please visit www.permission.io.
Permission.io | Permission Ads | Permission.io Twitter | CEO Twitter | Permission Ads Twitter | LinkedIn | Whitepaper | Discord | Telegram
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 3000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
If you’re an Ethereum Developer, you’re already a Polygon developer! Leverage Polygon’s fast and secure txns for your dApp, get started here.
Website | Twitter | Ecosystem Twitter | Developer Twitter | Studios Twitter | Telegram | LinkedIn | Reddit | Discord | Instagram | Facebook