- PancakeSwap Launches on Coinbase Ethereum Layer 2 Base
- Polygon’s New Toolset for Building Scalable and Secure Ethereum L2 Chains
- Offchain Labs launches Arbitrum Stylus
- A Step-by-step Guide for the Metamask Massive Potential Airdrop
PancakeSwap Launches on Coinbase Ethereum Layer 2 Base
PancakeSwap is now available on the Coinbase Ethereum layer-2 network Base, offering users economical and efficient token swaps with low transaction fees. This expansion highlights PancakeSwap’s confidence in rollup-based solutions and could drive wider adoption of the Base platform.
In addition to Base, PancakeSwap is now also available on Ethereum, Aptos, Polygon zkEVM, zkSync Era, Arbitrum One, and Consensys-powered Linea.
Polygon Introduces Polygon Chain Development Kit, a New Toolset for Building Scalable and Secure Ethereum L2 Chains
Polygon Chain Development Kit (CDK) is an open-source codebase that enables developers to launch their own ZK-powered Layer 2 (L2) chains on Ethereum, providing a scalable and interconnected web of L2 solutions. It simplifies the complex process of building and launching L2s by offering protocol-level knowledge and infrastructure support. For more details, visit here.
Offchain Labs Launches Arbitrum Stylus to Expand Smart Contract Development on Ethereum’s Layer 2 network
Arbitrum Stylus is a new tool that allows developers to write smart contracts in languages other than Solidity. This could bring over 3 million Rust and C developers into the Ethereum smart contract ecosystem. Arbitrum Stylus is interoperable, meaning different coding languages can work together seamlessly. It also promises to cut costs dramatically, by reducing computational costs by 10 to 100 times. For more details, visit here.
A Step-by-step Guide for the Metamask Massive Potential Airdrop
Galxe and Metamask present Mission Web3, a groundbreaking interactive course designed to guide you through the fundamentals of the decentralized ecosystem and equip you with the skills needed to thrive in this revolutionary space. Complete tasks, claim NFTs and get Points for future potential airdrops. For a complete guide, visit here.
Additional Notable Events
- Complete Galxe tasks and hunt Base potential airdrop
- Complete Galxe tasks and hunt Linea potential airdrop
- A step-by-step guide on how to interact with the Scroll Sepolia Testnet.
- Endaoment is now live on Base
- LayerZero is now live on Nomis wallet
- zkPass pre-alpha testnet is now open
- AltLayer is now in a partnership with Orbiter Finance
- Zap bridge now supports zkSync Era
Follow us to stay updated on everything in the Crypto Currency ecosystem!