- Lybra Finance to Integrate LayerZero for Cross-Chain Stablecoin Functionality
- LayerZero Integrates with Zora Network to Enhance NFT Interoperability
- Starknet v0.12.2 Deployed on Mainnet with Key Upgrades
- Ultimate Orbiter Finance Airdrop Guide
Lybra Finance to Integrate LayerZero for Cross-Chain Stablecoin Functionality
Lybra Finance has announced that its upcoming Lybra V2 will utilize LayerZero to provide cross-chain functionality for its interest-bearing stablecoin solution.
LayerZero’s cross-chain homogeneous token (OFT) standard will support Lybra’s cross-chain stablecoin peUSD. This means that peUSD will not require separate liquidity pools on different chains, nor will it need cross-chain bridges and wrapping. For more details, visit here.
LayerZero Integrates with Zora Network to Enhance NFT Interoperability
LayerZero has integrated with the Zora Network mainnet, a major milestone for the NFT ecosystem. This partnership will create new opportunities for NFT creators, collectors, and applications by enhancing the capabilities of the Zora Network.
One of the most prominent features of the collaboration is the immediate extension of LayerZero-based applications to the Zora Network. This means that developers can integrate their apps seamlessly with the Zora ecosystem. Developers constructing the Zora Network can also easily connect to the LayerZero Network.
Starknet v0.12.2 Deployed on Mainnet with Key Upgrades
Starknet has announced the deployment of Starknet v0.12.2 on the mainnet today. This version includes several key upgrades: enabling P2P authentication through a new endpoint, which can sign state differences; resolving potential mismatches between pending blocks and pending state updates; increasing the maximum steps for a single transaction from 1 million to 3 million; and improving maximum throughput and TPS.
Ultimate Orbiter Finance Airdrop Guide
Orbiter Finance is a decentralized cross-rollup bridge for transferring the Ethereum native assets, which is the infrastructure of Layer 2, it offers low-cost and almost instant transfers.
Orbiter supports cross-rollup transfers between Ethereum, zkSync Era, zkSync Lite, Base, Arbitrum One & Nova, OP Mainnet, StarkNet, Linea, Loopring, Polygon zkEVM, Immutable, Mantle, Zora, and opBNB. For a step-by-step guide to getting a potential airdrop from Orbiter, visit here.
Additional Notable Events
- Claim FREE NFTs for those who participated in Base On-chain Summer
- FREE Mint “LayerZero x Zora” NFT by Zora to hunt 2in1Airdrop
- Stylus Testnet has been integrated into Orbiter Finance
- Sat.is DEX is now live on zkSync Era
- LI.FI protocol now supports zkSync Era
- Exchanges supported zkSync Era deposists/ withdrawals for ETH
- Holograph is now live on Zora L2
- Omni Network has announced a new integration with Scroll
- Bitrue has successfully integrated $ETH on the Starknet network
- Scroll is now live on Layer3
Follow us to stay updated on everything in the Crypto Currency ecosystem!