- LayerZero Labs Partners with Google Cloud to Enhance Cross-Chain Security
- Metis to Upgrade to LayerZero’s OFT Cross-Chain Standard
- Ancient8 Launches Ancient8 Chain, A Gaming-Focused Layer 2
- Ultimate Guide on Scroll Testnet: Get Free 7 NFTs to Hunt Potential Airdrop
LayerZero Labs Partners with Google Cloud to Enhance Cross-Chain Security
LayerZero Labs has partnered with Google Cloud to enhance the security of its cross-chain environment. Through the agreement, Google Cloud will serve as LayerZero’s default oracle for securing messages on the LayerZero network.
Developers building dApps on top of LayerZero will now be able to use the Google Cloud oracle to verify transactions. This partnership will help accelerate the future of Web3 interoperability by providing developers with a more secure and reliable way to build cross-chain applications.
Metis to Upgrade to LayerZero’s OFT Cross-Chain Standard
Metis has announced that it will migrate all wrapped METIS contracts to LayerZero OFT architecture, ensuring that all METIS tokens, regardless of the chain, maintain the same high security standards.
As a result, native $METIS tokens can now be effortlessly traded, held, and used across different blockchains. Initially, this support will be extended to BNB Chain and Avalanche.
Ancient8 Launches Ancient8 Chain, A Gaming-Focused Layer 2
The Ancient8 Chain is designed to address the challenges of Web3 gaming, such as scalability, cost, and interoperability. It is built on the OP Stack, which offers a highly scalable solution that is compatible with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). This allows developers to create engaging blockchain games with low-cost transactions, and provides users with a seamless user experience. For more details, visit here.
Ultimate Guide on Scroll Testnet: Get Free 7 NFTs to Hunt Potential Airdrop
Scroll is an EVM zkRollup designed to scale Ethereum, aiming to offer fast, affordable transactions, decentralization, and privacy.
It has raised $83M in investments, including support from notable entities like Sequoia and Polychain, and has garnered praise from Ethereum creator Vitalik Buterin, indicating potential for a significant airdrop. For a step-by-step guide, visit here.
Additional Notable Events
- LayerZero integrated with 30+ chains on Mainnet
- Manta Network launched Manta Pacific Alpha on Mainnet
- Polyhedra Network has announced a new partnership with Taiko L2
- Safe wallet is now live on zkSync Era
- Starknet is now supported on MetaMask through Snap
Follow us to stay updated on everything in the Crypto Currency ecosystem!