- Chainlink CCIP Goes Live on Arbitrum One
- Canto to Migrate to a ZK L2 Powered by Polygon Chain Development Kit (CDK)
- Celo Considers Transitioning To Ethereum Layer-2 With Polygon Chain
- Ultimate Guide on Scroll Testnet: Get Free 4 NFTs to Hunt Potential Airdrop
Chainlink CCIP Goes Live on Arbitrum One
Chainlink and Arbitrum have announced the mainnet launch of the Chainlink Cross-Chain Interoperability Protocol (CCIP) on Arbitrum One.
By combining CCIP with Arbitrum One’s ecosystem, developers can use CCIP to unlock a variety of use cases, such as cross-chain tokenized assets, collateral, gaming, data storage and computation. Projects including BetSwirl, Galaxis, Stafi, Raft, Polychain Monsters and others are already integrating Chainlink CCIP on Arbitrum.
Canto to Migrate to a ZK L2 Powered by Polygon Chain Development Kit (CDK)
Canto, a Cosmos-native layer-1 blockchain, is migrating to Ethereum as a layer-2 zero-knowledge rollup. This will allow Canto to benefit from Ethereum’s security and liquidity, while also maintaining its decentralization and trustless guarantees when bridging assets.
Canto is not the only blockchain migrating to Ethereum as a layer-2 solution. Astar, another layer-1 blockchain, has also announced plans to do the same. Both Canto and Astar will be using Polygon’s Chain Development Kit to build their zero-knowledge rollups.
Celo Considers Transitioning To Ethereum Layer-2 With Polygon Chain
In July, Celo, a blockchain platform, announced its plans to migrate from its standalone blockchain to an Ethereum Layer-2 network using Optimism’s OP Stack.
However, Sandeep Nailwal, co-founder of Polygon, has recently proposed an alternative solution to the Celo community, suggesting that they leverage Polygon’s Chain Development Kit (CDK). The CDK is an open-source toolset that allows developers to create customizable Layer-2 chains powered by zero-knowledge (ZK) technology.
Ultimate Guide on Scroll Testnet: Get Free 4 NFTs to Hunt Potential Airdrop
Scroll is an EVM zkRollup designed to scale Ethereum, aiming to offer fast, affordable transactions, decentralization, and privacy.
It has raised $83M in investments, including support from notable entities like Sequoia and Polychain, and has garnered praise from Ethereum creator Vitalik Buterin, indicating potential for a significant airdrop. For a step-by-step guide, visit here.
Additional Notable Events
- LayerZero has now added support for “Withdraw ZRO” across all 18 chains
- Kroma testnet has integrated into Orbiter Finance
- Ally wallet is now live on ZkSync Era – Free mint Ally Beta Pass
- Rhino.fi has announced a new integration with Starknet testnet
- New Voting on Snapshot by Stargate
- SIDUS HEROES has been integrated into Layer Zero
- Orderly Network has announced a new partnership with Optimism
Follow us to stay updated on everything in the Crypto Currency ecosystem!