- Arbitrum Launches Short-Term Incentives Program
- Polygon 2.0 Update: POL Contracts Are Live on Goerli Testnet
- Astar zkEVM is Set to Launch on Testnet in Q4
- Complete Week 8: Mode First Dawn for Potential Airdrop
Arbitrum Launches Short-Term Incentives Program
The Arbitrum Short-Term Incentives Program (STIP) is accepting votes on the Snapshot platform. The program offers a budget of 50,000,000 ARB for grants to eligible protocols.
Applications need to reach a 71.51M ARB Quorum and receive over 50% of votes in favor to succeed. For more details, visit here.
Polygon 2.0 Update: POL Contracts Are Live on Goerli Testnet
Polygon 2.0 is a major upgrade to the Polygon ecosystem that will enable it to scale Ethereum to the size of the Internet.
The POL token is the next-generation token for Polygon 2.0, and its deployment to the Goerli testnet is a major milestone towards the launch of Polygon 2.0. For more details, visit here.
Astar zkEVM is Set to Launch on Testnet in Q4
Astar zkEVM is an L2 powered by Gelato’s zkRollup and built on top of Polygon’s zkEVM framework.
Supercharged with Gelato’s native Account Abstraction and middleware services, Astar zkEVM is set to empower enterprises to embrace web3 on a scale, providing developers with proven tooling and their users with familiar web2-like user experience. For more details, visit here.
Complete Week 8: Mode First Dawn for Potential Airdrop
Mode Network is a Layer-2 blockchain designed for hyper-growth. Mode First Dawn is a series of events hosted by Mode Network and Galxe.
In week 8, users are asked to visit the Dexilla and Kizuna decentralized exchanges and make some testnet trades to complete the campaign. For a step-by-step guide, visit here.
Additional Notable Events
- FREE Mint “Hello Taiko” NFT by Omnisea
- Complete all the social tasks “Zero to Hero with Scroll” on Layer3
- Uniswap v3 contracts are now live on zkSync Era and available on Oku
- Element NFT Marketplace now is supporting Starknet
- Fulcrom Finance is now live on zkSync Era
- Oku Trade is now live on zkSync Era
- Caldera now supports Arbitrum Stylus
Follow us to stay updated on everything in the cryptocurrency ecosystem!